Impala jumps to safety...in a car

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... D6wdrVFc0g

I've always wanted to go to one of these parks...I realize that animals will come up to your car, maybe stick their head in. Never thought they would jump in. :shock:
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Imagine if it jumped into an Impala!
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Good thing the cheetah didn't follow! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Imagine if it jumped into an Impala!
    :lol:
    When I saw the thread title, at first I thought it was about a car!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    TWO Cheetah's!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    On a related note, I read earlier that Adam Sandler was attacked by a cheetah in South Africa.

Now I may find him overrated (or maybe I just don't get his schtik) and I certainly don't wish him harm...but something about the absurdity of the headline struck me as hilarious.

Dude - they're WILD FUCKING ANIMALS. Keep your head and keep your damned distance.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Those dudes can jump!
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    hedonist wrote:
    On a related note, I read earlier that Adam Sandler was attacked by a cheetah in South Africa.

Now I may find him overrated (or maybe I just don't get his schtik) and I certainly don't wish him harm...but something about the absurdity of the headline struck me as hilarious.

Dude - they're WILD FUCKING ANIMALS. Keep your head and keep your damned distance.

You had me at, "Adam Sandler was attacked by a cheetah."

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

You had me at, "Adam Sandler was attacked by a cheetah."

Snake, did you leave the damn gate open again??
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    hedonist wrote:
    The cheetah must have seen Grown Ups 2. :geek: