Options

question about Little Wing @ Gorge

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
why does eddie let two full verses go by before he starts singing? what was going on?
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the song before little wing was given to fly, and eddie sang it on top of the soundboard. he needed time to get back to the stage and so there was no dead time they played little wing instrumental until he came back up to the stage. it was an awesome moment
  • Options
    StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    gotcha
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    it was funny as hell to see the first chorus of given to fly, and people stood on their seats and jumped up and down and realized that they could die, and people just moved up and down on the soles of their feet :D
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2