Fall tour 2013, Dallas stop

PeterM66PeterM66 Posts: 7
edited July 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello forum!
I just wanted to say how happy I am that PJ has decided to come back to Dallas, Tx on this upcoming tour - THANK YOU GUYS!
It's been over 10 years since they were last here (Not sure exactly why that is. Can't all be Bush-related, can it? Lots of Dems in this town), and I for one cannot wait for November 15th to get here!

I'm hoping that, A) The 10 yr. drought between gigs here, and B) Being the first date on the second leg of the tour (after a few days off), means that we get a nice lengthy set from the band. And play all the obscure/rare stuff you want to....just play & play & PLAY!!!

Wishin' & hopin'.....

:)
First PJ show: 12-11-91 Bronco Bowl, Dallas, Tx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PeterM66 wrote:
    Hello forum!
    I just wanted to say how happy I am that PJ has decided to come back to Dallas, Tx on this upcoming tour - THANK YOU GUYS!
    It's been over 10 years since they were last here (Not sure exactly why that is. Can't all be Bush-related, can it? Lots of Dems in this town), and I for one cannot wait for November 15th to get here!

I'm hoping that, A) The 10 yr. drought between gigs here, and B) Being the first date on the second leg of the tour (after a few days off), means that we get a nice lengthy set from the band. And play all the obscure/rare stuff you want to....just play & play & PLAY!!!

Wishin' & hopin'.....

:)

As long as they don't start with Alive and I haven't drank my weight in beer to further fuel my confusion of that show.. I'll be happy!
  • PeterM66PeterM66 Posts: 7
    Haha - right, I agree. Opening with "Alive" was a bit strange. Hope they don't repeat that....
  • Wow....looking back at this post...I never got to go to that 2013 Dallas show. :( 
    My father passed away in early November of 2013, and I was out of town at the service when PJ played Dallas. PJ hasn't come back, and I moved to Austin...so it's been almost 20 years since I last saw PJ live - crazy! Was hoping to see them on their 2022 tour, but they aren't playing anywhere in Texas =-(.
    The drought continues...