Options

slight change of plans

gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Okay so ive posted on here in a few different places that I'm looking for a single wrigley ticket literally anywhere in the stadium. At this point i would sit in the horse troughs just to hear them but thats another story in itself. Im willing to trade, barter, give cash, buy lots of beer at the show whatever. The real reason i started another thread about this is because i started looking into the london show a little more and realized its like a 6 hour drive from home. (I live 45 from Chicago) What im trying to say here is if anyone has 1 or 2 spare London tickets ill make the same agreement as wrigley.
If someone could be kind enough to part with some spare tickets id be more than happy to part with any of my Pj collection, alot of cash (but not stub hub prices), and ill get you all the beer you can handle. Ive been a fan for 7 years and i still havent been fortunate enough to them. Someone please help me out here...

Thanks,
Aaron
"I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
"I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Aaron,
    i dont have an extra, but london extras are popping up. PJ is the best show on earth and i hope that you get to see them... You can definatly get an extra, i have a buddy coming with me as of now, but if plans change, ill let you you know. Good luck.
  • Options
    thanks mookie! im really disappointed ive been a fanclub member for like 3 years and ive just now started using the boards! Everyone on here is so awesome and helpful. Its really great talking to so many good people who happen to be hardcore PJ fans like me. im hooked to this place now
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    oh, btw, check in given to fly forum, tickets pop up there too. There was just a ticket to London that was available all day and just got picked up.
  • Options
    Actually i really thought about it at work today and i couldnt afford to do london. I lost my passport and i can't afford to replace in time and afford all the expenses. I really appreciate the help though.