Options

FS: PJ VINYL... AND MORE... :-)

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hola Mi Amigos and Amigas!!

Selling these for a friend. I will vouch 100% for him. We have done this before...Same guy same rules. ALL emails and questions will go through him. Contact him @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bigdaddyrat@earthlink.net">bigdaddyrat@earthlink.net</a><!-- e --> PLEASE NOTE, he is not like a lot of us who are able to check their email through out the day. ALL responses will be made in the evening after 5-6pm Pacific time. PAYPAL only. Pricing does NOT include shipping or insurance and are listed for US and Canada only unless you work something out with him first. Here you go, and THANK YOU!

Skate Deck....Pearl Skates...10 club/ Tum Yeto Joint. Shrink wrapped removed and then wrapped and stored mint condition! $140 + shipping

Thanks again PLEASE direct all your questions to him. Please and Thank you!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2003 Boots are sold bump!!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    PJFanDadPJFanDad Plymouth, MN Posts: 79
    I bought the 2003 boots...super friendly fast easy transaction. Thanks for organizing!
    41 PJ shows from 1995 to 2023...plus 6 EV solo shows.  St. Paul and Austin shows for 2023.  
  • Options
    2000 boots r now gone! Thank you! :-)

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Bump!
  • Options
    Vinyl is all gone, THANK YOU!

There is still the and more! :-)