Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    put some saran wrap over your computer.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PapPap Posts: 28,764
    Her front teeth are like Jessica Rabbit. :lol: She's gorgeous! ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    Pap wrote:
    Her front teeth are like Jessica Rabbit. :lol: She's gorgeous! ;)

Haha, She's the most gorgeous woman Ive ever seen. Did you see her at the Victoria Secret 2012 show? She was dressed up as santa. My jaw dropped on the floor.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,764
    Did you see her at the Victoria Secret 2012 show?

No. I've just heard of her due to you. But I did check out some of her images on Google and I saw her dressed as Santa. I really like this one where she winks. ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:
    Did you see her at the Victoria Secret 2012 show?

No. I've just heard of her due to you. But I did check out some of her images on Google and I saw her dressed as Santa. I really like this one where she winks. ;)

I totally agree. Thats what I want for Christmas. I want a Barbara.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    I think it's safe to say that she might be the hottest "Barbara" any of us have ever seen.
    I really hope she turned Bieber down. Supposedly he was chatting her up when he performed at the VC show in November. He posted a pic of them hanging out and that supposedly caused his breakup with Selena.

Id hate Bieber even more if I knew they dated.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    put some saran wrap over your computer.

haha
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,776
    I really hope she turned Bieber down. Supposedly he was chatting her up when he performed at the VC show in November. He posted a pic of them hanging out and that supposedly caused his breakup with Selena.

You mean banged? ;)

That lil fucker is plowin em down

She's smokin hot
    CROJAM95 wrote:

You mean banged? ;)

That lil fucker is plowin em down

She's smokin hot

i sure hope they didnt do any more than take a picture together! :lol: After all, I plan on marrying her. :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    outstanding
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    :shock: damm she is fine
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    :shock: damm she is fine

that's for sure!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Wowza!

I wish more girls looked like that! :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Wowza!

I wish more girls looked like that! :lol::lol:

you aren't the only one who wished this was true.

She has the kind of beauty you hear about in poems or something. Her smile makes me blush.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,776
    Your avatar has me all tingly...is that wrong?
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Your avatar has me all tingly...is that wrong?

haha. me too. She is the absolute epitome of beauty. DAMN!

Last year was her first year doing Victoria Secret. I think that she will be as famous and big as Bar Rafaeli or Gisele or Tyra in the next few years. VS would be idiots if they didn't put all their effort into putting her on every cover and promoting her like crazy.

Some VS photographer was saying that people like her only come around once every couple decades. Id have to agree.