Wrigley

gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,170
edited July 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anybody from M&G gonna be there?

would be nice to talk about gear in person 8-)
"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    I'll be there!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,170
    I'll be there!
    very cool!
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • I'll be there... Not sure if we are showing up Thursday or Friday morning. But I'll be there... Not sure where we are eating/ drinking some beers ahead of the show yet. We are staying at the Days Inn though.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Nope - would be neat to meet some of ya's though.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Three? That's it?

WTF?
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

• MAX, I'll be there we can meet up and talk bass
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

MAX, I'll be there we can meet up and talk bass
    You'll be able to find me at the bbq, the unofficial bbq, one or both pre parties, oh and in the GA pit in center field.
    I'll make it easy for ya though, I'll probably wear a Weber speakers t-shirt one of the days

• MAX, I'll be there we can meet up and talk bass
    You'll be able to find me at the bbq, the unofficial bbq, one or both pre parties, oh and in the GA pit in center field.
    I'll make it easy for ya though, I'll probably wear a Weber speakers t-shirt one of the days
    Actually I know a few of the weber folks are going to be there as well!

Ill message you when I figure out what day I'm heading there