Ipod Question

Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
edited July 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anybody no why, when loading my cds on to my i tunes library some albums are complete and some separate in to single song files?
If that makes sense :?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ExpatriateExpatriate Posts: 53
    I had the same problem once with some PJ albums. In iTunes click help or search on the right hand side. Type display album together or sort album together something along those lines. I found the solution that way. It was pretty easy but in the few years since I have done it I have forgotten. It involved right clicking on the album and something like sort by album I think. I'm not home to try to figure it out by looking at the computer. Hopefully you figure it out.
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Expatriate wrote:
    I had the same problem once with some PJ albums. In iTunes click help or search on the right hand side. Type display album together or sort album together something along those lines. I found the solution that way. It was pretty easy but in the few years since I have done it I have forgotten. It involved right clicking on the album and something like sort by album I think. I'm not home to try to figure it out by looking at the computer. Hopefully you figure it out.
    Ok thanks :thumbup:
  • StoveStove Posts: 320
    Yeah itunes does this. If its a different artist on a particular track (say Pearl Jam with Joey Ramone), itunes separates it into a different category. What you do is right click and make sure it's the same artist all the way through. Or if you want to remember who else is on it put in the title of the song: "Sonic Reducer (featuring Joey Ramone)"