decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    look at all the beautiful people!  *blows kisses*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    look at all the beautiful people!  *blows kisses*
    I love this, see what new music and tour news can do . . . bring people out of the woodwork.  Love it!  Everyone enjoy whatever plans you have.  After all, it is the music that brought us all here to begin with.  It's just such a beautiful thing, even if most of us will never meet face to face, there's a genuine connection.  I LOVE IT.  Happy day :)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Maria!  Haven't seen you since the floor of the Garden years ago!  hope to see you there again this spring! Cheers love - sd
    Me, Maria? Boston 2006?
    No - Maria - at MSG 2008...but hello to you Ms. Haiku! :)
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    PURE! 
    Steve!
    So happy to see you both!

And yes, tours - always bring me back.  Just don't have the time anymore in my real life to wile away hours on the board anymore.  However, my love for this band - AND all the wonderful people I've met (here and IRL) - has not diminished.

AND - YAY!  a wonderful old friend from here (and real life) has offered me his 10c spare - so yes - PJ  friends are the BEST!
    SO. FUCKING. HAPPY.
     =)  =)=)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Maria!  Haven't seen you since the floor of the Garden years ago!  hope to see you there again this spring! Cheers love - sd
    Me, Maria? Boston 2006?
    oh, and sweet bejeebus - 2008?!  how time fucking flies!
    a PJ fan i had only previously met here because i had spare tix to Vancouver in 2005 - then met up IRL at the gorge to arrange the tix exchange in vancouver - JUST reached out the other day and shared a photo of me from that day.  2005.  holy shit.  i looked so DAMN HAPPY and so damn young.  meanwhile, reality is i was soon to be 37, haha, so not so young - but compared to today - young.  though i still FEEL young, and like to think i'm still holding on, even with all my silver hair nowadays.  hahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,074
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Me, Maria? Boston 2006?
    oh, and sweet bejeebus - 2008?!  how time fucking flies!
    a PJ fan i had only previously met here because i had spare tix to Vancouver in 2005 - then met up IRL at the gorge to arrange the tix exchange in vancouver - JUST reached out the other day and shared a photo of me from that day.  2005.  holy shit.  i looked so DAMN HAPPY and so damn young.  meanwhile, reality is i was soon to be 37, haha, so not so young - but compared to today - young.  though i still FEEL young, and like to think i'm still holding on, even with all my silver hair nowadays.  hahaha.
    When MSG 2008 took place those were shows number eight and nine for me.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."