**Denver II Setlist 7/3*

edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together) , Corduroy

Encore: Comeback, Leash, Why Go, So You Want To Be A Rock N Roll Star
the needle & the damage done
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    they got down, no fair
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    well this sure took long enough to get up.

i want to hear long road live again!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • 2nd night they got a bit more serious. Not for you... sweet... I really liked Come Back, i was with the wife, beautiful song... Glad to hear Gone, that and Army reserve from last night were two songs i really needed to hear off of the avacado. Got wasted reprise but not life wasted, sounded good though.. and it was a great charged version of Why Go.. SOLAT was tight..

I am seriously looking at airline, hotel and tix for vegas, I need more cowbell...
    Paramount Theater 94 (my first show)
    Red Rocks 95 (the best venue)
    Fiddlers Green 98 (good 10c seats)
    Albuquerque 00 (good road trip, best 10c seats)
    Pepsi Center 03 (best show)
    Pepsi Center 06 X 2 (still mad about TPHB)
    Portland 09
    Up Next :Telluride x 2 16
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    2nd night they got a bit more serious. Not for you... sweet... I really liked Come Back, i was with the wife, beautiful song... Glad to hear Gone, that and Army reserve from last night were two songs i really needed to hear off of the avacado. Got wasted reprise but not life wasted, sounded good though.. and it was a great charged version of Why Go.. SOLAT was tight..

I am seriously looking at airline, hotel and tix for vegas, I need more cowbell...
    Yeah, I'm in Arizona (4.5 hrs away) and I'm trying to find any way to get to Vegas. After two Chicago shows I need more!!!
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    Wasted Reprise

Without Boom? Was Benmont Tench guesting again?
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    That would piss me off. Wasted Reprise is a cocktease.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I hope they open with Long Road in Dublin. I love that song.
  • denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    AndySlash wrote:
    Without Boom? Was Benmont Tench guesting again?

Dare I say...Boom couldnt hold Ben's jock if he wanted to...thank god for Benmont...course our prayers go to Boom and family!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    denverfan wrote:
    Dare I say...Boom couldnt hold Ben's jock if he wanted to...thank god for Benmont...course our prayers go to Boom and family!

Don't be kickin boom while he's down !
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    cuyler41 wrote:
    Don't be kickin boom while he's down !

This bears repetition.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&