Options

LONDON, ON SECOND CHANCE DRAWING

2»

Comments

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    jonsey30 wrote:
    I know everyone that entered the first time will disagree with this, but I personally don't like that a drawing for newly available tickets isn't open to all 10C members. I initially didn't think I would be able to make both shows, but now I was thinking that if I could get a cheap 10C ticket to London, I would make it work. But definitely cool that more members get to go to this show!

I think it is the right decision. I may be biased as I was in the group that entered originally. I think it is fair to those that committed earlier to going. I'd be frustrated if a member who joined after the original lottery was able to enter but not as much for a fan club member who joined before the original lottery (like in your case).

Totally understandable too, and I would be in the same boat if I were eligible; I'd want as little competition as possible. I just selfishly wish I could enter this sweepstakes now...
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    KG179574KG179574 Posts: 82
    YES!!!!
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    good luck to all!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    JB128716 wrote:
    It's also nice that they are only putting a hold for $1 for the entry and not the full amount of the tickets.

I know a few people didn't like having a hold for the full charge during the first lottery.

I really hope this trend continues for the fall tour...you know, if there is one ;)

I'm really glad the 10c was able to do this. This is one of the many reasons why everyone (myself included) kept saying "Don't buy of StubHub. Wait and as the show gets closer more tickets will be available for cost."

You can't get more cost than this!

I managed to secure a pair of tickets for cost that I would not dream of getting rid of or I'd be in this draw in a heartbeat.

Good luck to everyone who is entering.
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Sure wish I could enter, but work got in the way. :(

Wishing everyone who enters good luck, and here's to the fall tour!! :thumbup: :clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"