Options

ISO 1 wrigley ticket or EV zippo

gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I live right outside of Chicago and i thought about taking the train to wrigley to scalp tickets. I know that scalping is going to be extremely expensive so i thought id try here first. Ive never been to a show and ive been a fan for 7 years or since i was 13. I somehow always seem to have bad luck getting tickets.The EV zippo i thought would be a cool addition to my PJ stuff haha
Thanks for the help
"I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
"I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Welcome to the boards! And good luck!

You should see if Nami can add your name to the list in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=205880). Folks have found some success in there.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802
    gotsome10 wrote:
    I live right outside of Chicago and i thought about taking the train to wrigley to scalp tickets. I know that scalping is going to be extremely expensive so i thought id try here first. Ive never been to a show and ive been a fan for 7 years or since i was 13. I somehow always seem to have bad luck getting tickets.The EV zippo i thought would be a cool addition to my PJ stuff haha
    Thanks for the help

PM sent.
  • Options
    Still not certain on tickets but hopeful! BUMP :D
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
  • Options
    BUMP! Hopefully someones gotsome tickets cause i need it!
  • Options
    two weeks till the show, unfortunately still looking...
  • Options
    must.....see....pearl jam..... :cry:
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    sooooo closeeeee anddd stilll noooo tickets..... ughhhh
  • Options
    just got off work, still looking for a single ticket.. headed up to the taste today plus ill probably try and snag a bus stop sticker for the show. Been a rough night, found out my former long term girlfriend and very recent was cheating. Can someone please help a brotha out to score some tickets and really release at the show.. it'd be very deeply appreciated, thanks
  • Options
    Got the zippos lined up, great sellers! still hoping to score a ticket anywhere in the building
  • Options
    to the top