:fp:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I rarely attend meetings but when I do, they're fairly productive :ugeek:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i was fallling asleep in the first one. 3 hours and 45 minutes straight. :fp: had to get up half way thru to get some coffee. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I had a 9 hour one last Monday... Thought I was being filmed for a psychological study.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    My mind wanders during most meetings... A lot. Way too much. Sometimes I realize that I haven't actually heard anything that's been said for several minutes, but I have figured out what I'm going to buy at the grocery store on the way home from work.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My mind wanders during most meetings... A lot. Way too much. Sometimes I realize that I haven't actually heard anything that's been said for several minutes, but I have figured out what I'm going to buy at the grocery store on the way home from work.

that happens, but i don't think about grocery shopping
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I had a 9 hour one last Monday... Thought I was being filmed for a psychological study.

been a while since i had to do those. used to go to sales meetings...that were 8 hours a day for 3 days :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: That was the censored version. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    @30 min I start getting shifty.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    People who go to meetings generally fuck up my day
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    5 hours today. "Ideation session" :fp:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    5 hours today. "Ideation session" :fp:
    Whoever came up with that term should be beaten up.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    If I'm not standing in the unemployment line after college... I'm really looking forward to meetings...

not.

:mrgreen:
    If I'm not standing in the unemployment line after college... I'm really looking forward to meetings...

not.

They're not ALL bad. Sometimes they can break up an otherwise monotonous day, and even make time seem like it's crawling along at a slightly faster pace.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

not.

They're not ALL bad. Sometimes they can break up an otherwise monotonous day, and even make time seem like it's crawling along at a slightly faster pace.

I think I'd try and see if I'd get away with putting in a dip.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

not.

I think I'd try and see if I'd get away with putting in a dip.
    :shock:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It would be like high school study hall again :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

We just :shock:'d each other simultaneously on separate threads. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

tumblr_lnjjy8LLbL1qlhijlo1_400.png
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:problem:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What's the problem?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What's the problem?
    I don't know... that guy looked unimpressed. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What's the problem?
    I don't know... that guy looked unimpressed. :lol:

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

So what do you think of? :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Billiards
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

So what do you think of? :corn:

A.D.D. :lol: = gingko biloba
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My friend and I used to schedule fake meetings and then go get coffee :lolno:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    sales guy just scheduled a 4-430 meeting today. Fucker. I'm on vacation after today
    i've got a two hour meeting on the other side of the city today....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • johnmc1976johnmc1976 Posts: 315
    Meeting at 4pm..................yeah :fp:
    00' Noblesville, IN 03' Lexington, KY, 13' Wrigley
    i'd rather go to a 4pm meeting over an 8am meeting any day of the week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg