Weirdest thing you saw today?

lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I saw a girl jogging down the street...while juggling.

Anyone else have any wtf moments recently?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I saw a man on the train this morning place his gym bag on the head of the stranger sitting in front of him as he looked for something in the bag.... Even more weird, the stranger just put up with it rather than saying "excuse me, can you please take your bag off of my head?" :?

Good thread. :) FYI, there is also an "I saw something cool today" thread, for less weird, more cool shit. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • A newspaper article that talked about how the mayor of my town has sent a proposal to the Chicago Cubs to move the team.........ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE!

I seriously doubt this will happen but it would be pretty sweet and left me saying wtf because I did not expect it.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I saw a man on the train this morning place his gym bag on the head of the stranger sitting in front of him as he looked for something in the bag.... Even more weird, the stranger just put up with it rather than saying "excuse me, can you please take your bag off of my head?" :?

Good thread. :) FYI, there is also an "I saw something cool today" thread, for less weird, more cool shit. :D
    That's weird!! Maybe he knew the guy???
    I searched for other threads before starting this one and saw that one...definitely some cool stuff, but not so much weird so I thought I'd start a new thread :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    lpeddle wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's weird!! Maybe he knew the guy???
    I searched for other threads before starting this one and saw that one...definitely some cool stuff, but not so much weird so I thought I'd start a new thread :)
    No, the person looked flabbergasted... she was just a wimp and didn't want to confront anyone. :roll: I hate people like that.
    No, it's good to have both threads! Two very different things!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata