Matt Cameron on guitar n the brother w the Phillies hat on drums!

PatricSaint IIIPatricSaint III Posts: 208
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Didn't anybody else notice that during Last Kiss?
I thought it was pretty cool
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VinceVince Posts: 174
    I thought that whole period of the show was odd and a complete buzz kill.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
  • Vince wrote:
    I agree that it was unusual, but I appreciate them taking the time to explain one of the charities they're proud to be a part of.....
  • VinceVince Posts: 174
    I agree that it was unusual, but I appreciate them taking the time to explain one of the charities they're proud to be a part of.....

I couldn't help but laugh at Eddie because he was drunk as shit.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Posts: 1,383
    It was quite entertaining, actually. I was hoping we'd escape that song, but I guess because it was a unique presentation it was ok :)
    From our seats we couldn't see a whole lot, but we did see the guitar/drums switchup. Always cute to see the big head come out from behind the drums.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Vince wrote:

I have to agree. That whole thing with the convicts was completely ridiculous.
    If that would have been during the second encore I would have left during Last Kiss.
    It was bad enough that as soon as I heard the first chords for RITFW me and my girl ran the fuck out of there.
    We were probably headed towards Route 676 as Ledbetter was just starting up. One of the best moves I made that whole day.
  • smittyballzsmittyballz Posts: 19
    I agree man it was pretty bad.. good move getting out early
  • robeastrobeast Posts: 18
    i did the same thing, it was awesome til some cop sent me the wrong way, got lost and hit the traffic anyway... oh well