Options

Just saw the joy formidable

hammahamma Posts: 88
edited June 2013 in Other Music
Holy shit! I've got all of their albums and have been a fan but I hadn't had a chance to see them live. They rock. I think folks here would love them. Great live show. I'd love to see them open for PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Shame Portland didn't get that treatment Tuesday. Played for 50 minutes and didn't come out for an encore. I like their music, but they lost me as a fan for that move. Extremelly unprofessional. Won't pay to see them again.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    I was supposed to go see them at the Orion Music and More Festival on Sunday, June 9, but due to travel delays, they were unable to make it. Not sure exactly what happened, but I know they were in Colorado the day before. I'm still a fan and I will wait until they come back to Toronto.
  • Options
    hammahamma Posts: 88
    jervin007 wrote:
    Shame Portland didn't get that treatment Tuesday. Played for 50 minutes and didn't come out for an encore. I like their music, but they lost me as a fan for that move. Extremelly unprofessional. Won't pay to see them again.
    Sorry to here that because last night was great. They played for over 90 minutes and we're very engaged with the crowd, which was very into the show. Maybe you caught them on a bad night or they weren't feeling the crowd. You should give them another shot. I will say that the lead singers facial expressions can be pretty freaky :shock: :o