Options

ISO 1994 Chicago Stadium Bulls poster (3-10-94)

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,881
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking for this poster. I am feeling it is unofficial as the only place I have ever seen it is on 5h.

I have lots of GOOD stuff to trade vinyl & posters

I have the road kill poster from 94, I am looking for this:
post_chicago94.gif

I know get in line.... Please only inquire if you actually are willing to unload the print
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    hey I was lookig for this poster awhile back. I was talking with the great guys over at the colors blend and I found my ermails when I asked about this Chicago poster. Heres basicaly the email and what they said.

Don,
    I asked the community on Twitter if they know anything about this "poster". It resulted in a connection to Jam Productions... So we may get an answer after-all!

I'll let you know what I hear.

..............................................................................................

Hi Don,

Some info!

"@jamusa: @thecolorsblend
    Hey guys-it was an 11x17 sized print, only about 100 made for the band/management. We do have 1 in our office!"

.........................................................................................................

I dont think we wil eve see this for sale :( If it is for sale it will be a price I could never afford :(

Maybe you will get lucky :)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Thanks D,

we can always hope! Now we have to find where Jam Productions Office is ;-)

Keep searching....that is all we can do.......

Mike
  • Options
    sanjamsanjam CT Posts: 6
    I just found this post because I had a friend give me this poster and was researching it I had never seen it before will put up a pic soon
    HELLO!
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 509
    edited January 2014
    Not even hijacking this post as it seems the OP has obtained one of these gems. Wondering if there was perhaps a second out there somewhere? Grew up with the bulls, that old stadium and PJ so would be really great to own. Reminds me of growing up.
    Post edited by Hoccapuk on
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506
    Damn, I had no idea this existed. Back in 1994 I doubt you could have found a bigger combined Pearl Jam and Chicago Bulls fan than I.

I would love to be able to get my hands on this thing.
    9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    Don't have it, it was in my want list
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 509
    Oh, thought you did sorry B-) then i'll be second in line