Nashville help

EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So I'll be in Nashville next month and am looking for some recommendations on places to go, sights to see, things to do, restaurants to eat at, and good places to stay. I should have about 3 days and would love some help from those more knowledgable than me on what to do. thanks. Also especially looking for some good record stores outside of Third Man.
PLAY THE SOUTH
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Grimeys .. .. the BEST record store in Nashville.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    MedozK wrote:
    agreed.. go to Third Man as well.. I guess they have a booth set up now where you can walk in, make a recording, and it kicks it out on vinyl for you to take home..

Bar, food, shopping.. just stay on the main drag, enough for for a few days..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Caveeze wrote:
    MedozK wrote:
    agreed.. go to Third Man as well.. I guess they have a booth set up now where you can walk in, make a recording, and it kicks it out on vinyl for you to take home..

Yea, just stay on 2nd Ave and Broadway....and there's a ton of stuff to do. :)
  • Foe40deesFoe40dees Posts: 98
    eat breakfast at the loveless cafe. about 30 minute drive from downtown. get there early because there is usually a long wait.
    jack daniel's distillery tour in lyncheburg. free tour and a sip of 140 proof jd lighter fluid.
    gorgeous was his savior
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Caveeze wrote:
    MedozK wrote:

exactly what I was going to say. have fun in Nashville, man. It's a great city.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Question for Nashville people. My wife and I are going to be moving there soon and was wondering what are some of the affordable/decent areas to live in. My wife's new office will be in Franklin so the closer to that would be better but i know that area is kind of pricey. Also, are there any areas to avoid altogether as well? Thanks in advance.