Options

Play GHOSTBUSTERS at Wrigley

olwoodsyolwoodsy Posts: 4
edited June 2013 in The Porch
Just seems like a crazy ass cover that everyone knows. I ain't fraid of no ghosts. Get behind this! or not, what off the wall cover would you freak out over?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    olwoodsy wrote:
    Just seems like a crazy ass cover that everyone knows. I ain't fraid of no ghosts. Get behind this! or not, what off the wall cover would you freak out over?

:lol::lol: Would be very interesting!
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    I'd be down... But Bill F. Murray should come sing it with them.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    :lol: Peaches or Lump.. short and classic songs...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    Only if the Staypuft Marshmallow man comes to the show too...

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    The Knight Rider theme...can be part of a jam.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    I am still waiting for Randy Watson and his band Sexual Chocolate to open for Pearl Jam so don't hold your breath for Ghostbusters.

But I would be all for it! I think if I had the choice of either Even Flow or Ghostbusters... I'd take Light Years.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,637
    olwoodsy wrote:

We are the champions - HAHAHAHAHA

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Perfect strangers theme or nothing
  • Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    I am still waiting for Randy Watson and his band Sexual Chocolate to open for Pearl Jam so don't hold your breath for Ghostbusters.

But I would be all for it! I think if I had the choice of either Even Flow or Ghostbusters... I'd take Light Years.

That boy can sing....he good ..he good!

Yeah....Good and Turrible.
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    Grace potter played it a few years back, it was great.