Options

Done!

arqarq Posts: 7,937
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Done! 8-)
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I'm looking for the same album......hard as hell to find.....good luck!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    A lot of fakes out there.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I might want to trade my red Icepack version for the Avocado. QOTSA are my fave band, but this is not one of my fave albums ... I'll send you a pm :)

EDIT: I just checked the editions on discogs and mine says IPC-41. So it seems it might be a fake one (the original has IPC-43 as the number) I always thought mine was legit :| Nevermind and good luck finding one!
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I might want to trade my red Icepack version for the Avocado. QOTSA are my fave band, but this is not one of my fave albums ... I'll send you a pm :)

EDIT: I just checked the editions on discogs and mine says IPC-41. So it seems it might be a fake one (the original has IPC-43 as the number) I always thought mine was legit :| Nevermind and good luck finding one!
    There was a misprint with these....you might wanna take a good look into it!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Bump
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    juddboz80 wrote:

There was a misprint with these....you might wanna take a good look into it!

I dove deep into research last night, cause I saw the misprint note too :) But mine is missig the "flower" etching on side A and has the Parental advisory thing printed in the sleeve, not put on as a sticker, so I really think it's fake. Well done, but fake :( Maybe I should make a new entry for discogs :think: But at least I didn't pay a fortune for it.

Bump for the op :wave:
  • Options
    Bump for the op :wave:

Thanks
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    I just got one on the bay. It's open but mint, according to the listing. Hit me up if you're interested. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com">villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    pm'd and emailed.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    will be heading to some local shops here in Portland tomorrow, Jose & I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    will be heading to some local shops here in Portland tomorrow, Jose & I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.

Thanks man appreciated!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Back to the first page bjmp
  • Options
    Back to the first page bjmp

Thanks man apreciated!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Bump