• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Make sure you wave your American flag while you have your drink

Happy flag day!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I'll drink to that
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    in honor of this fine holiday....i will be sipping a little jefferson 21
    You took the day off right? Probably half way in the bag already.
    #FHP
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    ever tried pappy van winkles?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    foodboy wrote:

it's on the list to find a bottle. tough to get.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    This should be everyday!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    foodboy wrote:

nothing is better than pappy. looking forward to another release around thanksgiving
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    and me without any bourbon in my cupboard (I finished my bottle of Woodford Reserve a couple of weeks back)...

looks like a trip to the liquor store is in order this afternoon, as I only have single malts in the cupboard.

81, recommend a good bourbon whiskey, <$50, and should be easy to find (remember I'm in Texas and liquor laws here are stupid) - and I'll have a bourbon drink tonight.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    shep wrote:
    and me without any bourbon in my cupboard (I finished my bottle of Woodford Reserve a couple of weeks back)...

looks like a trip to the liquor store is in order this afternoon, as I only have single malts in the cupboard.

81, recommend a good bourbon whiskey, <$50, and should be easy to find (remember I'm in Texas and liquor laws here are stupid) - and I'll have a bourbon drink tonight.
    Happy Birthday!!!

toast.gif
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    shep wrote:

Happy Birthday!!!

toast.gif

Thank you sir! I will definitely have a beer for you later today! :lol:

Let me know when that package show up. I dropped it in the mail on Wednesday.... I think it said it should be there by the 19th.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

Eagle Rare 10 year
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

Eagle Rare 10 year

Alright, I'll check it out this afternoon and report back. :thumbup:
    does yoru booze store have a website?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    also a.h. hersch used to be a great one as well. it was also hard to find . company changed ownership. have a 20 year old bottle. also under <50 try lincoln henderson angels envy
    I think I have some 1792 left
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    BMH Limited for me.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    81 wrote:

yes, it does.... probably should have thought of that earlier huh? :fp:

And yes, they have it in stock. I'm gonna pick up a bottle on the way home.
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

yes, it does.... probably should have thought of that earlier huh? :fp:

And yes, they have it in stock. I'm gonna pick up a bottle on the way home.

gonna crack that bottle now....
    Nice

Drinking a little of the jefferson presedential 21
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    going to get warmed up on some cheap booze first
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    going to get warmed up on some cheap booze first

Quality bourbon is the way to start
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    check
    man... I'm going to report back 3 days later...

the bourbon was delicious, but my birthday kicked my ass...

I didn't get out of bed until almost 5 pm on Saturday... and even then I couldn't eat until Sunday... been a long time since I've been that tangled... :fp:
    shep wrote:

I didn't get out of bed until almost 5 pm on Saturday... and even then I couldn't eat until Sunday... been a long time since I've been that tangled... :fp:

:lol::lol::lol:

well done....well done indeed

guessing you missed world gin day on sat then. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

:lol:

Think I'm gonna start sipping good bourbon again :shifty:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

my buddy woke me up at 5 pm, calling me to see if I wanted to go watch the hockey game... I told him I didn't want to look at alcohol for another week.... so yea, definitely missed gin day....

I think it's going to take atleast another 48 hours to completely dry out... :fp: ... ridiculous friday... :fp: :fp: