Options

FT/FS Vinyl & posters PJ, QOTSA, Metallica & Soundgarden

BezzaBezza Posts: 203
edited June 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have the following items for sale or trade

Prices are in Austalian dollars

Vinyl

Pearl Jam 92 Xmas single Who killed Rudolph (Sleeve pretty banged up) $40

Queens of the Stone Age Lullabies to Paralyze Ltd Purple & Orange vinyl (Opened to check colour of vinyl, Never played) $100

Metallica Garage Days Re-Revisited Original US pressing (Sealed) $50
Metallica And Justice for All (Opened from shrink wrap but records never taken out, Cover & LP's Mint) $40
Metalica St Anger European pressing (Sealed) $60
Metallica Black Album Simply Vinyl S180 Gold Limited Edition (Sealed small tear on one side about an inch long)

Guns n Roses Use your Illusion 2 (Sealed w/ sticker) (couple of slits and holes in shrink) $40

Posters

Maxx242 Soundgarden Sydney/Melbourne signed print numbered 2/100 (Pink & purple version) $100
Maxx242 Soundgarden Sydney Melbourne AP version numbered 3/5 (Orange & red version) Only run of 5 AP's $250

I have pics of the posters if interested I can email cant seem to work out how to post pics

I'm looking for the following:

Yield US (Sealed)

Also on the hunt for the Ames Bros vs Shawn Wolfe 2012 Manchester Queen Variants

The ones I'm after are:

Chewie Queen
Lizard Queen

I can add extra cash if needed. Obviously not expecting to trade what I got for all on my want list so if you have any of my want list pm me with trade offers. I can add extra cash to the deal if need be.

Cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone....
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Do u wanna sell that qotsa?
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    picture1gpe.png

I think OP needs one of these ;)

Not to wreck your thread... but anyone have to trade or sell this poster?

chri.jpg

If I had the queen posters I would trade in a heartbeat for Yield and or No Code.
  • Options
    I'm not trading No Code or Yield for the posters, I am after them as well as the posters. Cheers