Options

just took an a.e.t. & pj'd all the way

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i left va last thursday at midnight & arrived in phoenix saturay around 10 a.m. i "reconnected" with p.j. after a period of not listening for a while. i tried to jam on other stuff but kept going back to the pj catalog. it was an enlightening voyage, to say the least. i'm so happy & thankful for pearl jam & 10 club. i went through a flood of emotions & the main comfort was having the bands' music riding with me! 2,000 Mile Blues has a personal meaning now! :lol:
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    awesome
    good on ya'
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    it's good to take a break and then rediscover. It's almost like a rebirth if you will. :lol:

You find yourself saying, God I forgot what a great song that was. :D
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Did you skip even flow?
  • Options
    no! evenflow was the beginning of my p.j. experience waaayyy back in '92, so no matter how many times i hear it theres always "fuzzy warm feelings" :lol: i did lean heavily on the 94-98 era, however..
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Cool.
    I tend to listen to more Pj on long road trips.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Welcome back brother :D ...ignore the Even Flow dissenters :fp:
  • Options
    :lol: the funny thing is i haven't listened to "present tense" yet... maybe later tonight...todays a BINAURAL day...demos & studio & tour..aug 25- jones f'n beach, night 3.. time for the i-pod.... i havent been online in a week & just saw vault 3...pretty frickin nice.. i brought my vinyl & record player... 8-)