Options

Bottle of Faithfull Ale (Dogfish)

DylsterDylster Posts: 8
edited June 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have one unopened bottle (1 pint, 9.4 oz.) of the PJ20 limited brew, "Faithfull Ale" from Dogfish Brewery. For sale if someone's interested. Not sure I can ship it legally (?), but I live in Central Ohio, so if you're in the area...

Anyone interested?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not sure that its legal to sell alcohol in this manner. License, state lines, proof of age, etc.. I'm sure some of the more well versed sellers/traders will be able to expound upon what I've mentioned. Good luck.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    CS6127CS6127 Plano, TX Posts: 33
    I think you need a liquor license to sell any alcohol; you can't sell alcohol on ebay, so I'm pretty sure it's not allowed; trades may be allowed, though.
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Seriously by now the beer will taste like the contents of a cat litter box and probably cause dysentery if digested. Dump the contents and you'd be able to legally sell the bottle.
  • Options
    CS6127 wrote:
    I think you need a liquor license to sell any alcohol; you can't sell alcohol on ebay, so I'm pretty sure it's not allowed; trades may be allowed, though.

Good call. Thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    nadahombre wrote:
    Seriously by now the beer will taste like the contents of a cat litter box and probably cause dysentery if digested. Dump the contents and you'd be able to legally sell the bottle.

You might be right. I've never kept a bottle of beer for more than a year.

(Did I just see the #failwhale swim past this thread?) :fp: