Options

Can someone explain ticketing to me?

szg8szg8 Posts: 3
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I missed the 10c sale for the 6/1 and 6/3 show.

So I was stuck, like many, in the mad dash on the Saturday morning the tix went on sale. I was fortunate and got ok seats (sec 128) for 6/1 and rear lowers for 6/3. I recognize how luck I am to have gotten a pair to each show.

But, now all that effort seems like a waste. Because today, on TM I was able to get sec 119 for the 6/1 show. And, those are just the ones I bought. I had a chance at rear floor seats (secs 1, 2 and 3) and sec 107 came up as well.

I realize some tickets get held for all kinds of reasons, but I was finding tickets all over the stadium, in both singles and pairs.

What's the point in the mad dash on that crazy Saturday morning, when you can wait until today and just get a very good pair??

Last question, does anyone know how TM or venue releases the tickets? It seemed like for a little while I was only pulling floor tickets up. And then different sections started to appear maybe 35-40 minutes later. I first posted on that tix were available at 2:37 EST, but didn't get the sec 119 until almost 4:00 EST. And I just saw sec 107 around 4:45.

How does this all work??