Options

having trouble opening the Vault 3 download...

robthepjfanrobthepjfan Posts: 647
edited July 2013 in The Porch
my link doesnt seem to work...i pre ordered the vinyl..when i click to "save" the zip file it goes to my desktop..when i click on it theres notthing inside...anyone have this issue?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    hmmm? I really wish I could help you. right click or left click the icon? open it, if you can?
    I have to burn mine to a disc then upload that disc to itunes. What media player do you have?

Chances are, someone here, has the same situation, and can help you. ;)

(I'm still getting in tune with flack files :? )
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    my link doesnt seem to work...i pre ordered the vinyl..when i click to "save" the zip file it goes to my desktop..when i click on it theres notthing inside...anyone have this issue?

Did you download completely the .. Pearl_Jam_Washington_DC_980919M .. 203 MB (213,352,463 bytes) .zip file?

If so & and still after a right click & extract it doesn't work, best to contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> .
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    my link doesn't seem to work...i pre ordered the vinyl..when i click to "save" the zip file it goes to my desktop..when i click on it there's nothing inside...anyone have this issue?

did it work?
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Not the exact issue I had, but I was using Internet Explorer (at first) and mine didn't work. IE and pearljam.com don't seem to get along. I logged back in using Google Chrome and the link worked fine
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I had this issue. Redownloaded and it was fine
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I'm just getting around to downloading this, and when I click the link, a window pops up that says "PRESALE HAS ENDED. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CART.
    10C"

Any other procrastinators else having this issue?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    Nugs.net

I downloaded the album from here on Tuesday of this week. There's a nugs downloader that you download prior to the album... But everything was quick and easy.

Enjoy the new bootleg.
  • Options
    hailhail8hailhail8 Posts: 269
    My download didn't include Ledbetter and push me, pull me is cut off.
  • Options
    BF89905 wrote:
    Nugs.net

I downloaded the album from here on Tuesday of this week. There's a nugs downloader that you download prior to the album... But everything was quick and easy.

Enjoy the new bootleg.

Thanks, 10C actually hooked me up pretty quickly via email.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    dankind wrote:
    I'm just getting around to downloading this, and when I click the link, a window pops up that says "PRESALE HAS ENDED. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CART.
    10C"

That is the issue I am having, I am not sure why that is happening maybe the same thing the OP is having just not seeing the text.
  • Options
    troysp1 wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    10C"

That is the issue I am having, I am not sure why that is happening maybe the same thing the OP is having just not seeing the text.

If you haven't done so already, email 10 Club -- I included my order # for reference in my email -- and they should hook you up with a link that works. Took a lot less time than I thought it would for them to get back to me. Although with ticket day being Monday, it might take a little longer this go-around.
    I SAW PEARL JAM