True Blood Discussion Thread

rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
New season starts next weekend. I need a refresher on what happened last season. I think someone got turned into jelly and someone else had they neck bitten off.
Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    THIS SUNDAY!!!!

Charlaine Harris put out the last and final Sookie Stackhouse novel ever. :shock:

I have 4 more chapters to read. It came out in may...

I've got to set the DVR. :D
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The last 2 seasons have been awful.

It will be on a short leash with me this year. If it starts sucking(no pun intended), I'm out.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    The last 2 seasons have been awful.

It will be on a short leash with me this year. If it starts sucking(no pun intended), I'm out.

Sadly, the books have little to do with the TV show. I have no clue what will happen.

Alan Ball bought Harris's characters in the first season. She has little to do with it.

Some people are still alive on the show, and they died in the first book. Some people are dead in the show but alive in the books. :eh:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I as well need a refresher...I don't remember at all how it ended last season :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I as well need a refresher...I don't remember at all how it ended last season :fp:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/27/ ... elf-review
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/27/ ... elf-review

Thank you!!!! Damn it all I forgot that Russell was dead :evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Watched the second half of last seasons finale last night. Totally forgot about Bill rising up from the blood at the end. Going to be a good opener tonight I think.
    Ok, decent start to the season.

I forgot how hot Jessica is.

Cool to see Rutger Hauer as Warlow.

Werewolf threesome as well.
    I am really sick of listening to Jessica cry. Nice to see her get her slutty student outfit on though. Also, can Sookie just please die. I am sick as hell of her. Warlow is outside, dont come out Sookie, What... takes 8 steps onto the porch.
    I am really sick of listening to Jessica cry. Nice to see her get her slutty student outfit on though. Also, can Sookie just please die. I am sick as hell of her. Warlow is outside, dont come out Sookie, What... takes 8 steps onto the porch.
    Yeah, Jessicas hot as hell.

I have a feeling this Ben fairy dude is really Warlow.

That is what my wife and I were thinking but he is walking around during the day. I liked the stupid reporter kids getting eaten by their own stupidity. :lol:

Yes, she is, and she seems to be the only one on that show that wont take her top off. I do not appreciate that.

That is what my wife and I were thinking but he is walking around during the day. I liked the stupid reporter kids getting eaten by their own stupidity. :lol:
    I'm thinking this Warlow vampire has super powers, maybe he has fairy blood mixed in him....jut like Bill is trying to now get fairy blood himself.
    anyone still watching this show?

Time to put this show in the ground. The storylines are just a mess, with only one or two even remotely interesting.

I'm thinking this Warlow vampire has super powers, maybe he has fairy blood mixed in him....jut like Bill is trying to now get fairy blood himself.

Woh, good call.
    anyone still watching this show?

Time to put this show in the ground. The storylines are just a mess, with only one or two even remotely interesting.

The show has been ridiculous for a couple years now but its something to watch on Sunday nights. I am pretty much annoyed by every character except for Jason Stackhouse. He is awesome! He makes me laugh every week.
    Long overdue....

True Blood To End After Season 7
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/ ... r-season-7
    THEY FUCKING KILLED ERIC THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I can't believe only one more season! Boo!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!