Richard Ramirez dead at 53

dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
7/2/06 - Denver, CO
6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    My senior year in high school we took a field trip to the courts in downtown L.A. And we were in the room when he was brought in for a hearing. Even shackled from head to toe and surrounded by a lot of sheriffs, he was absolutely terrifying. His eyes, the sneer on his face...unforgettable. The pic on the front page of the Times brought back those memories. Chilling.

Be well,
    BS
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    barger395 wrote:
    My senior year in high school we took a field trip to the courts in downtown L.A. And we were in the room when he was brought in for a hearing. Even shackled from head to toe and surrounded by a lot of sheriffs, he was absolutely terrifying. His eyes, the sneer on his face...unforgettable. The pic on the front page of the Times brought back those memories. Chilling.

Be well,
    BS

Wow. That must be a lasting memory, thanks for sharing that... I'm sure he was terrifying. The guy looks pure evil.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    one of his murders happened less than a 1/4 mile from where i'm sitting right now

it was a scary time when he was loose...i'm pretty sure that's when we started locking the doors even when we were home
    norm wrote:
    one of his murders happened less than a 1/4 mile from where i'm sitting right now

it was a scary time when he was loose...i'm pretty sure that's when we started locking the doors even when we were home

I've read a bit about him and watched a number of documentaries. The guy was vicious as hell and it seemed that anyone was at risk if he happened to just choose your home. I would've had a hard time sleeping.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    So CA uses natural causes to carry out death penalty sentences now ...

:fp: :fp:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    barger395 wrote:

Be well,
    BS

That's really creepy. I remember when it was hot in the summer and keeping the windows shut, not even open a crack because I (and my roommates) were afraid he'd get inside. It was a really scary time to be in LA.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Ahh, he was able to get married while in the pokey. How nice.

Jason P wrote:

i wonder if it was to my high school spanish teacher who proclaimed, in class, shortly after he was caught, that he was really good looking and wanted to meet him...as you might expect, she was a shitty teacher
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    norm wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

i wonder if it was to my high school spanish teacher who proclaimed, in class, shortly after he was caught, that he was really good looking and wanted to meet him...as you might expect, she was a shitty teacher

Oh my God, are you kidding me? What ever happened to her? What's with these sick crazy women - hasn't Scott Peterson gotten married and/or had zillions of proposals? I'm sure a shrink would have a field day with these people.
    Enkidu wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Oh my God, are you kidding me? What ever happened to her? What's with these sick crazy women - hasn't Scott Peterson gotten married and/or had zillions of proposals? I'm sure a shrink would have a field day with these people.

i think she taught there for another 8 or more years :roll: tenure's a bitch
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Enkidu wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Didn't Ted Bundy marry his lawyer during his trial?

Just nuts to me.

Anyway, yeah...I remember the Night Stalker days - scary times here for sure.

Talk about crazy-eyes killer.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    pure evil
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    norm wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

I watched a documentary on him once and apparently he got several propositions from women. :?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I didn't know the DEVIL could actually die...... ;)
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Try getting a look at Charles Manson!! That guy is super creepy!! And he just rattles on this crazy memorizing shit
    All the time. What's sad us he's super smart! Just scary because he uses that intelligence to brainwash.. Such a freaky thing to be in the presence of.. You really have to be on your toes around that guy!! He's slick. He's evil. He's the closest thing to the Devil on earth!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Apparently you can't kill evil; you have to wait for it to die.
    ELITIST FUK
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    Jason P wrote:
    So CA uses natural causes to carry out death penalty sentences now ...

its the humane way , don't ya know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    So, his wife Doreen once claimed that when his execution was carried out she would commit suicide. Does this create an unfortunate loophole?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,776
    dcfaithful wrote:
    So, his wife Doreen once claimed that when his execution was carried out she would commit suicide. Does this create an unfortunate loophole?

Her life is worthless.... She should have at it

Crackpot moron
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Is she still claiming he was innocent? Still crazy after all these years......
    ELITIST FUK