81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkdWkGlLn_Om130LMfa7g7Zyerluw-hOlVSCmMOA2-OiDN05VP

Mmmm ... forbidden donut
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I got my donut from DD this morning...it was a mad house in there. I got a vanilla cream filled powdered donut...
    so, yeah, I ended up some white stuff on my face.. :oops:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    I got my donut from DD this morning...it was a mad house in there. I got a vanilla cream filled powdered donut...

bad kw :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    afroannnie wrote:

Did you ever get to eat the donut? :o
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    chick_dance.gif
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    USA USA USA
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    man....

the all inclusive resort I was at in the dominican last weekend had donuts at the buffet...

they were the most disgusting looking chocolate dipped donuts i've ever seen... they looked a someone's a$$hole that had a liquid movement and didn't wipe....

I don't want to talk about donuts anymore...

:fp:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    shep wrote:
    man....

the all inclusive resort I was at in the dominican last weekend had donuts at the buffet...

they were the most disgusting looking chocolate dipped donuts i've ever seen... they looked a someone's a$$hole that had a liquid movement and didn't wipe....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    shep wrote:
    man....

what a visual that is :lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    shep wrote:
    man....

wow :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Still laughing
  • shep wrote:
    man....

man i am really sorry the donuts at your all inclusive dominican resort we no bueno -- hopefully you were still able to enjoy yourself despite that travesty. :D
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    shep wrote:
    man....

man i am really sorry the donuts at your all inclusive dominican resort we no bueno -- hopefully you were still able to enjoy yourself despite that travesty. :D

:lol:

I just numbed the pain with more booze... Rum punch is a hell of a drink...

:lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    I just saw 10 cops with their hands out at DD this morning ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    afroannnie wrote:

don't shrink that shit girl
    white stuff on your face
    yeah

no kidding though dd's chocolate covered are damn near orgasmic
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
This discussion has been closed.