edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    [insert my reply here]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Good thing they put that tiny orange censor box on his eye to conceal his identity.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol:

I tried taco bell once
    Good thing they put that tiny orange censor box on his eye to conceal his identity.

yeah, cause nobody that knows the guy isn't going to figure out it's him :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Well thats Taco Bell off our Chicago American experiences bucket list...prick !!!
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    If you are eating at Taco Bell, this is the least of your problems.
  • caifan82caifan82 Posts: 321
    I'm mexican, leaving in Mexico, and I have no idea what the hell it is he is licking...
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • Worse crap than this happens. Remember the kids who stashed burgers on top of the freezer to cook up for annoying customers?
    Reason # 752 why I dont eat at any of these national fast food places. (Although sick crap happens in nice places to I am sure.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited June 2013
    caifan82 wrote:
    I'm mexican, leaving in Mexico, and I have no idea what the hell it is he is licking...
    that aint no shit.

i would thoroughly enjoy dining at your table. i love mexico & beyond all southern borders
    this taco bell shell licker still deserves a punch to the face by someone
    what would happen in mexico if the cook fucked around with the food he/she was preparing for others to eat?
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Worse crap than this happens. Remember the kids who stashed burgers on top of the freezer to cook up for annoying customers?
    Reason # 752 why I dont eat at any of these national fast food places. (Although sick crap happens in nice places to I am sure.)
    today i ate a turkey sub from subway. within one hour i was cramped up in the guts & exploding the toilet. i never eat subway hardly ever & will not again for a very long time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    Worse crap than this happens. Remember the kids who stashed burgers on top of the freezer to cook up for annoying customers?
    today i ate a turkey sub from subway. within one hour i was cramped up in the guts & exploding the toilet. i never eat subway hardly ever & will not again for a very long time

2003 was the last time I ate from a national fast food chain. They dont give a shit about who eats their products, pay their employees like animals, make a huge margin on the 99 cent menu and try to tell us that this is good food? Who knows wtf it is but I dont think it is real food.
    I love burgers and fries but I would rather eat a pile of dirt than eat something from McD, BK or that slutty little Wendy.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    chadwick wrote:

Tooooo...

Much...

Info...

Big fellah !!! :fp:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Tooooo...

Much...

Info...

Big fellah !!! :fp:

That's what you get from Chadwick, pure honesty!!!! :D
    chadwick rocks. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Yes...I think we all love the big guy...the whole forum...!
    in all reality i shoulda shat on the subway sandwich shop's floor. but i would never be rude to a slave scraping to get by in this shithole

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,951
    I heard you can get throat cancer doing that.
    chadwick wrote:
    in all reality i shoulda shat on the subway sandwich shop's floor. but i would never be rude to a slave scraping to get by in this shithole

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar...

Tooo...

Much...

Info... :fp:

But quite respectful to the wage slave all the same... :fp:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Beefy crunch burrito box, baby.

Word up
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Go Beavers wrote:
    I heard you can get throat cancer doing that.

:lol:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    12b4d1be211e3e914dbdb1a266ebb78e.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    http://gma.yahoo.com/licked-taco-bell-s ... ories.html

claims of not being served....and being on the way to the trash....however, it broke some rule and the kid was fired.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    licked 31 tacos? he needs to be careful not to get cancer from that
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=208905&p=5072077&hilit=Cancer#p5072077
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=208905&p=5072077&hilit=Cancer#p5072077

:lol: I guess I don't read all of some threads
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Saw that the Taco Bell in question was in Ridgecrest, California...and they *had* an 'A' rating from the health department.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/hes-lic ... 6C10205122
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless