Mid week travel June 4th-6th...

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone traveling from the 4th to the 6th via interstate, US highway or state route will notice an increased state trooper/police presence on those dates. This is due to an annual commercial motor vehicle inspection blitz for each of these three days which is in operation for the entire 72 hours. This does not make those traveling by car immune from being pulled over for any infraction.

Also, it is not restricted to these dates. I have seen an increased enforcement presence for the past two weeks in Ohio and michigan. I dont expect this to change for a couple more weeks.

Stay safe, slow down and leave PLENTY of room for Tractor/Trailers
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    keep your head on a swivel, as they told me in hockey.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

no worries if you stay in the the right lane. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

no worries if you stay in the the right lane. :mrgreen:
    also applies to the entrace and exit manuevers!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14