Organizer pedal

SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
edited June 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anybody got one of these, would you recommend?
Nature drunk and High
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 236
    Guess you're talking about pedalboard.

I would recommend building your own. Pretty easy, cheap, customizable and a nice little moment ;)

I'm in transit; can't post links...sorry. But just google DIY pedalboard and you'll find plenty of examples and ideas.

Good luck
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    +1 to building your own. I have one where I had my friends help me. One helped me build it and two painted different sections. In addition to giving my pedals a custom fit, I have a constant reminder that my friends are always with me.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    http://proguitarshop.com/earthquaker-de ... nizer.html

I think this is what they're talking about. Seems cool, but even if it's done well I dunno how close it could get to sounding like an organ. Sample sounds cool enough though.

It's my understanding that the dude or dudes behind EQD stand behind their products. I have the Ghost Echo and love it
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    DewieCox wrote:
    http://proguitarshop.com/earthquaker-devices-organizer.html

I think this is what they're talking about. Seems cool, but even if it's done well I dunno how close it could get to sounding like an organ. Sample sounds cool enough though.

It's my understanding that the dude or dudes behind EQD stand behind their products. I have the Ghost Echo and love it
    I haven't wanted to play guitar much...but I've always wanted something that made my guitar sound like an organ. This, my Soulvibe, a volume pedal, and delay....OH MY GOSH!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,170
    i played around with one of these over the weekend. it was not what i was expecting. i was able to get some pretty cool old school videogame sounding things out of it, but nothing i would ever have any use for in a live setting. it is a pretty cool pedal but it is something that i would never have a need for. i really really wanted to like it though.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."