somedays i still believe in people..

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    BJ!!!

:P

Fortunately, while I *can* look to Russia or any other faraway land, I can also look around me - in front of me (even at myself, once in a blue moon) - to get that feelgood sense.

See past the assholes, see past the shit people inflict upon others and themselves, see past the vitriol, the hate.

What's that Mr. Rogers quote? In times of disaster, look for the helpers.

They're always there, whether seen or not - and the best part? They don't NEED to be seen.

That is grace. :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hedonist wrote:
    BJ!!!

:P

Fortunately, while I *can* look to Russia or any other faraway land, I can also look around me - in front of me (even at myself, once in a blue moon) - to get that feelgood sense.

See past the assholes, see past the shit people inflict upon others and themselves, see past the vitriol, the hate.

What's that Mr. Rogers quote? In times of disaster, look for the helpers.

They're always there, whether seen or not - and the best part? They don't NEED to be seen.

That is grace. :)
    awesome post!!thank you
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Thanks, Dimi, that made my day. :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    That's not the Russia I know.

:think:

It must have taken a decade get enough film for a 10 minute youtube video. :mrgreen:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511

i heard you on the radio the other night.
    www.myspace.com

oh cool...i hope you understand my english!!!
    Now THIS is the Russia I know ... :geek:

Up To $30 Billion Reportedly Stolen From Russian Winter Olympics Preparation

The 2014 Sochi Olympics are already expected to be amongst the most expensive in history, with reports that Russia will dwarf the $6 billion Vancouver spent in 2010 with an estimated final budget of $51 billion.

However, not all that money is being spent as it should, according to a new report from Russian opposition figures Boris Nemtsov and Leonid Martynyuk.

The pair have spent six months analyzing Sochi Olympics spending and concluded that the games will be a "monstrous scam" with up to $30 billion in funds stolen — more than half the already inflated budget.

Nemtsov and Martynyuk argue that the most expensive sports complexes were built without proper competition or public tenders, with contracts going to friends of Russian President Vladimir Putin for inflated price tags.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sochi-ol ... z2UoLJrCJK
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Jason P wrote:
    Now THIS is the Russia I know ... :geek:

Up To $30 Billion Reportedly Stolen From Russian Winter Olympics Preparation

The 2014 Sochi Olympics are already expected to be amongst the most expensive in history, with reports that Russia will dwarf the $6 billion Vancouver spent in 2010 with an estimated final budget of $51 billion.

However, not all that money is being spent as it should, according to a new report from Russian opposition figures Boris Nemtsov and Leonid Martynyuk.

The pair have spent six months analyzing Sochi Olympics spending and concluded that the games will be a "monstrous scam" with up to $30 billion in funds stolen — more than half the already inflated budget.

Nemtsov and Martynyuk argue that the most expensive sports complexes were built without proper competition or public tenders, with contracts going to friends of Russian President Vladimir Putin for inflated price tags.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sochi-ol ... z2UoLJrCJK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVjcmyC8HTw
    the thread wasnt about Russia...

anyway..whatever..
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :D
    ELITIST FUK
    the thread wasnt about Russia...

anyway..whatever..
    But it was in Russia. Or as I know it as the U.S.S.R. ;)

Frick'n Ivan.

:fp:

:mrgreen:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511

that was english?
    www.myspace.com

that was english?
    damn...