who was in the loges close to the stage?

BackwardsBlues1BackwardsBlues1 Posts: 152
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
in boston. what kind of numbers do you have? do they go all the way on the floor and then start putting people in the loge? if so, that's just wrong...i think the loge seats up to about halfway back are better than anything over 15 rows back on the floor.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intothejamintothejam Posts: 25
    loge 12, row 18 332XXX. I think there will be less ten club there tonite.
  • see, I'm 179xxx, and we were DEAD center on the floor, but I hate how on the floor there's only like a tiny bit of stage you can see (especially when you're 5'4").
  • dropmyleashdropmyleash Posts: 91
    I was in Loge 19 last night. If you drew a line from Ed to Boom and contiued the line another 20 feet, that is where I was.

A great, great view of everything. The entrances/exits of band, Boom's kit, Matt's kit. The floor crowd (entire crowd, actually) in the background all the time.

I also believe they consciously keep the stage 'low' to give all the side/rear seats a great view.

Watching Matt from the back was awesome. Boom, too.

Loge 20 tonight, which is the same thing only sidestage if you grew a line from Ed to Stone.
    Having tasted, a life wasted....

....I'll probably only go back a couple more times.
  • I was in Loge 19 last night. If you drew a line from Ed to Boom and contiued the line another 20 feet, that is where I was.

A great, great view of everything. The entrances/exits of band, Boom's kit, Matt's kit. The floor crowd (entire crowd, actually) in the background all the time.

I also believe they consciously keep the stage 'low' to give all the side/rear seats a great view.

Watching Matt from the back was awesome. Boom, too.

Loge 20 tonight, which is the same thing only sidestage if you grew a line from Ed to Stone.

I sat there in 2004. it's a great spot. unfortunately I have to wait until 6 to pick up my tickets for tonight. I have a feeling they'll be similar to last night because we were smack in the middle.
  • my loge 12 row 6 seats were excellent for my high 305xxx 10c number. we were right in the part of the row that was closest to the stage as well, so i couldnt have been any happier with my seats. great view of the entire stage and the guys. better than a lot of seating on the floor.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • my loge 12 row 6 seats were excellent for my high 305xxx 10c number. we were right in the part of the row that was closest to the stage as well, so i couldnt have been any happier with my seats. great view of the entire stage and the guys. better than a lot of seating on the floor.

that's very similar to the seats I had at the MSG shows in 2003, and I thought they were awesome.
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    I think I was right at the break between loge/floor- looking at touringfans people with same number as me 184xxx had floor seats about 25 rows back while I had the best loge seats - in the 1st row.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    WE WERE SECTION 14 RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MASTER McCREADY AND WE ROCKED THE HELL OUT!!! OUR SECTION RULED CUZ EVERYONE AROUND US WAS INTO IT. EVEN WHEN WE STARTED "BIG WAVE! BIG WAVE! BIG WAVE!" :D:D:D OH AND NUMBER 188xxx
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    WE WERE SECTION 14 RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MASTER McCREADY AND WE ROCKED THE HELL OUT!!! OUR SECTION RULED CUZ EVERYONE AROUND US WAS INTO IT. EVEN WHEN WE STARTED "BIG WAVE! BIG WAVE! BIG WAVE!" :D:D:D OH AND NUMBER 188xxx

:(. I'm like right on the end of where they stop with the floor and put people in the loge.
    :(. I'm like right on the end of where they stop with the floor and put people in the loge.

WHAT DO U MEAN? NEAR THE MASTER? OR WAAAAAAAAAY IN THE BACK?! :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    loge 22 row 1
    200xxx

amazing seats
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:
    loge 22 row 1
    200xxx

amazing seats

YOU MADE YOUR WIFE SIT IN THE BADD SEATS?? :eek: IM NOT SURPRISED. :D

• SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAT DO U MEAN? NEAR THE MASTER? OR WAAAAAAAAAY IN THE BACK?! :eek:

infront of the sound board, I don't think they are putting 10c members all the way to the back. they weren't horrible seats, but given my height, I can't really see the stage at all from the floor. I have to hope someone in the band kinda crosses the path of my little line of sight. I just think the loge is better, but my number is supposed to be better than the people in the loge (actually I have a "worse" number I am getting tickets for tonight, which may be in the loge, but I promised them to other people, and I know my brother likes the floor so I don't think i'll be able to get him to switch).
    infront of the sound board, I don't think they are putting 10c members all the way to the back. they weren't horrible seats, but given my height, I can't really see the stage at all from the floor. I have to hope someone in the band kinda crosses the path of my little line of sight. I just think the loge is better, but my number is supposed to be better than the people in the loge (actually I have a "worse" number I am getting tickets for tonight, which may be in the loge, but I promised them to other people, and I know my brother likes the floor so I don't think i'll be able to get him to switch).
    THAT SUCKS. THINK PPOSITIVE CUZ YA NEVER KNOW WHERE YOUR SEATS MAY END UP!!!! :D

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YOU MADE YOUR WIFE SIT IN THE BADD SEATS?? :eek: IM NOT SURPRISED. :D

she sat with me... friends used her tix

that was classic last night

XBox: Lou... meet Senrock
    BLou: Heyyyyyyyyy... this is my wife Bostonlouise
    SEN: YOU'RE MARRIED???????

thanks a lot ;) real smooth exlax
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108