Options

ISO: 1 London Ontario Ten Club ticket

Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hello Ten Clubbers,
So I just booked a flight to London from San Jose, CA for the Pearl Jam show, but still need to find a ticket to the show. I have funds available now to Paypal you. I often travel to PJ shows solo and could return the favor in a future tour with my member #145XXX. I have been to 77 Pearl Jam shows (according to my PJStat tracker app) and I am fun guy to party with at PJ shows! PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    still looking bump...
  • Options
    June bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    thursday bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump for London
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    still looking bump
  • Options
    I'm starting to worry that I booked a flight to London with no PJ ticket. First time I have done this and it has been nerve wrecking! PS: I'm still looking for one single ticket to PJ-London.
  • Options
    Friday bump...still searching
  • Options
    Sunday bump
  • Options
    albert83albert83 Saskatoon, SK Posts: 109
    This guy is the funnest guy to go to a show with!!! Someone hook him up.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    albert83 wrote:

Yeah but don't listen to him about what day the show is played on. You are taking a huge risk if you let him make the travel plans. Just ask him what he thought of the Vic show :lol:

Good luck Ray, and Casey says hello. He can't wait to sit with you again at a show. :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    albert83 wrote:

Thanks for the endorsement Albert! I had a blast with you in Canada 2011!
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    albert83 wrote:

Yeah but don't listen to him about what day the show is played on. You are taking a huge risk if you let him make the travel plans. Just ask him what he thought of the Vic show :lol:

Good luck Ray, and Casey says hello. He can't wait to sit with you again at a show. :D

Why you gotta bring up old shit LOL! All it did was spawn a new habit of checking my tickets 596 times before the show to make sure I got the date right LOL. Tell Casey What's Up! See you guys in Chicago.

PS: Still looking for London!
  • Options
    thursday bump
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,871
    Hook up AZ Ray...

Rocked out at PJ Missoula rail. He protected my girl from getting kicked silly by a 'pASSionate' fan that wanted her spot.

May see you there...the best laid plans are scratched in sand waiting for life's rainstorms to wash them away...
  • Options
    Loujoe wrote:
    Hook up AZ Ray...

Rocked out at PJ Missoula rail. He protected my girl from getting kicked silly by a 'pASSionate' fan that wanted her spot.

May see you there...the best laid plans are scratched in sand waiting for life's rainstorms to wash them away...

Oh the memories from Missoula! I'm still surprised that crazy chick was able to throw that many kicks in the pit and still keep her drunken balance. Hope to see you there!

Still looking for London....sadly I am not eligible for the second round London lottery as I only entered for Wrigley in January.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Bump for a cool little dude :D

Casey wanted me to tell you try and get your dog to sing Lukin :shock: :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    a bump for a cool cat. pj will play much better with you in the house
  • Options
    No luck winning London second chance ten club tickets, so I am still on the hunt for a single ticket.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    are we good there?? :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Thanks to Dimi...I have been set up to meet Rafael to buy his extra PJ London ticket. Thanks to everyone for the bumps and support. See you at the show!
  • Options

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Thanks to Dimi...I have been set up to meet Rafael to buy his extra PJ London ticket. Thanks to everyone for the bumps and support. See you at the show!
    glad i could help./.

next!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,490

sweet glad you can make it now......Dimi that is awesome of you to hook him up :clap:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    AWESOME!!!

London here we come!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Loujoe wrote:
    AWESOME!!!

hehe
  • Options
    Loujoe wrote:
    AWESOME!!!

YESSS!!! I will keep an eye out for you!