Which PJ song is about you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    r00thless91r00thless91 Santa Ana, CA Posts: 43
    Right now it's Why Go.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Off He Goes. It will always be Off He Goes.

/\ This /\
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    cydoniacydonia Denbighshire, North Wales , UK Posts: 456
    Off he goes...for many years i went down a self destructive road..and forgot about my dreams and family ..I came back after a dark trip inside and no code soundtracked this , off he goes for me represented my wayward mind and could relate to it greatly..everyone's interpretation of a song is different that's what's so great about music, it can be profound and deeply moving..and for me off he goes resonates still today.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Better Man, Nothingman, Present Tense, Down - it's been a progression. I would have just put Better Man, but that would mean I was still that person in that situation, it's easy to think of yourself that way, it's the true evil of abuse, changes how you perceive yourself, but Nothingman is the break, Present Tense is the struggle after and Down is the everyday fight to not be swallowed by the darkness and not let the light escape - he may have lost the bolt of lightning, but guess who has it now.
  • Options
    MelmothMelmoth Posts: 65
    Future Days - about me and my wife.
    'we were but stones, your light made us stars"
    Little Rock - 1993 + Dallas - 1998 + Memphis - 2000 + Nashville -2003 + Little Rock - 2003 + EV Memphis - 2012 + Austin ACL1 - 2014 +Memphis - 2014 +Lexington -2016 +Wrigley 1 - 2016
  • Options
    spacekaddettespacekaddette Posts: 41
    edited September 2020

Post edited by Sea on
    2003 - Buffalo
    2008 - Hartford, Mansfield I, Toronto I (EV Solo)
    2010 - Buffalo
    2013 - Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II
    2014 - St. Paul, Milwaukee, Denver
    2015 - Buenos Aires, Mexico City
    2016 - New York I, New York II