I'm Back

laurimae71laurimae71 Posts: 134
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So I've been away from the site for quite a few months,been recovering from injuries I sustained in a HORRIBLE car accident :( But doing much,much better now,YAY :)
Anyways,just wanted to know what have I missed over the last 5 months?
1 question I have top on my "What's going on" list is How's the petition going for bringing Pearl Jam back to the Gorge? I hope well,first place I ever saw PJ was at the Gorge,would LOVE for it to happen!
Feel free to fill me in on whatever else :D
Just wanted to say "Hi"
Feels good to be back!!
It is what it is.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Hello, great to have you back :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    welcome back...

you didn't wreck the princess van did you. :shock:

hope all is well....nothing to exciting here. few got banned, few new joined, i hear there is a show at wrigley....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • laurimae71laurimae71 Posts: 134
    81 wrote:
    welcome back...

you didn't wreck the princess van did you. :shock:

hope all is well....nothing to exciting here. few got banned, few new joined, i hear there is a show at wrigley....

No,I did not wreck the princess van,probably wouldn't have gotten hurt as bad if I was driving the van! A Guy ran a red light and T-boned the drivers side of my little mazda,I had my 6 yr.old daughter with me,she was knocked out of her booster seat onto the floor of the car,got some bruises on her knees but over all came out in pretty good shape....I on the other hand didn't do so well,I took the main impact of the hit (thank God it was me and not Kendra)
    On the bright side of things I'm doing much much better,able to be back on the forum again to see what all you Crazy peeps are up too :D
    About Wrigley......Did they already play there? They're going AGAIN? WOW,you people in Chicago are pretty special ;) Wish I could go!
    Have you heard from that ol SnakeDuck lately,or is he 1 of the few people that got banned :lol:
    It is what it is.