Options

FS: Cream RSD Boxset, Sup Pop 1,000 & Other RSD Releases

Maxwell NorthMaxwell North Posts: 187
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hello,
In need of some money, so I am selling off some of the RSD releases I got this past RSD.

Cream- Royal Albert Hall London May 2005 3LP boxset Limited to 1,500 copies Cream Colored Vinyl,
Brand New/Sealed $100.00 Free Shipping for US (lower 48 states, please)

Sub Pop 1,000- Various Artist Brand New/Never played, in shrink wrap but not sealed, does not include mp3 coupon. $20.00 Free Shipping for US (lower 48 states, please)

"On the occasion of Sub Pop's 25th Anniversary, Sub Pop presents a limited-edition compilation of what we feel are some of the most vital, cutting-edge artists from around the world. Sub Pop 1000 was inspired by Sub Pop 100, the label's landmark 1986 compilation LP, which championed then-emerging artists such as Sonic Youth, Wipers and The U-Men. Sub Pop 1000 is pressed on silver vinyl and limited to 5,000 copies worldwide. All tracks are unreleased and exclusive, and the LP includes an 11"x11" booklet."

The Animals- "The Animals Is Here" 10' inch $30 shipped in US Brand New/Sealed Limited to 3,000 copies

The Animals- "The Animals Are Back" 10' inch $30 shipped in US Brand New/Sealed Limited to 3,000 copies

Special Offer: for both The Animals 10's $45 shipped in the US :mrgreen:Sold

Black Keys/The Stooges- "No Fun" Split 7 inch Brand New/Never Played Orange/Red vinyl $15.00 Shipped in US Sold

Thank you for looking and please PM with any questions.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    The Cream set sounds fantastic btw...glad I picked it up.

Good luck!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Bump :D
  • Options
    Price lowered on Cream boxset. :D
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
    Price lowered on Cream boxset. :D

You have no idea how much I wanted to scoop that one as well. Between the STP and Mother Love Bone releases and a trip to the local record shop the other day, Cream RSD is now just another title on the want list :cry:
  • Options
    New items added! The Animals 10' RSD Releases, first vinyl reissue since 1964, cut on 10" 45 RPM for audio fidelity.
  • Options
    Cream box set price lowered again Originally $125 now lowered to $100. That is as low as I can go with the shipping included (Please US shipping only). :D
  • Options
    New vinyl added! :D