I.E. 10?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,801
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
who uses it and what do you think?

IF I went that route it would be for windows 7.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,801
    ok, so I can see that no one is useing this.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    mickeyrat wrote:
    who uses it and what do you think?

IF I went that route it would be for windows 7.
    My kids finally convinced me to stop being such an old fuddlebutt and I started using Chrome. They were right.
    #FHP