Options

Italy Help!

bertanbertan Posts: 266
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
hi there, i'm trying to buy tickets for heineken jammin festival from http://www.ticketone.it but i'm having problems for the last couple of days.

everything was ok a week ago but i had some credit card problems and couldn't buy the tickets. a couple of days later i tried again but i recieved the message "a fiscal code is needed" altough it's not a required field. it's been like that since.

i mailed them and they told me there was an error with that item and i should try again later, but it's not getting fixed. i tried to create a new account today, but i got the same "fiscal code" error while creating the account. also it somehow gave an error to my birthday which is just nonsense.

does anyone else have these problems? i'm getting really pissed off now since my friend bought the tickets and i still couldn't. please help.

thanks
"hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I don't know about Italy but if you want to go to the Dusseldorf show, I have an extra.

thank you, but since i made my friend buy tickets for the festival, it would be really nice if i could be there as well :) but thanks again for your offer.

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    bump

• Options
    JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    I really don't understand. The fiscal code is something needed only if you are Italian. So you should not have this problem.
    Keep trying because there are many tickets and they won't be sold out fast.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    Hey there...

It took me forever as well to get tickets through ticketone. Honestly, the Mastercard that I was using was not getting accepted. Finally, I used my friends American Express card and it went through perfectly.

your best bet is to keep trying and just be patient. Try different debit/credit cards, maybe even a friends and it will eventually work for you. Once purchasing they did send you an email in Italian and I was able to get my tickets relatively quick...

I hope that helps....
    There is NO time like the present to get ripped apart.

Chicago 95
    Alpine 98
    Indy and Alpine 00
    St. Louis, Champaign, Chicago, Indy 03
    St. Louis 04
    Thuderbay 05
    Chicago 1 and 2, Pitt, Cincy, Las Vegas, Portland, Gorge 1 and 2, Hawaii 06
    Lolla 07
    Hartford, Boston 1 and 2 08