dont mess with the momma bear.. mother rams abductors car

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited May 2013 in A Moving Train
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/0 ... s-abductor

A mother who saw her five-year-old daughter being forced into a car by a kidnapper has chased down the suspect and rammed her vehicle into his car.

A manhunt is now underway for the suspect after the dramatic car chase last night in US city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The girl was playing outside an apartment about 6pm, according to witnesses, when a man aged in his 20s suddenly forced the girl into his car.

The mother was alerted and immediately jumped into her car to give chase.

She was unaware the man had pushed the girl out of the car shortly after grabbing her.

The mother, who was in mobile phone contact with police during her 11km pursuit, finally smashed into the suspect's car near an intersection.

The suspect then fled on foot and remains at large.

The girl was found wandering near her apartment

Police said the child was not injured but "some type of criminal sexual activity" is said to have taken place.

"At this point in time it appears to be a complete stranger abduction," Albuquerque Police Department Chief Ray Schultz said during a news conference.

The suspect matches the description of a suspect who kidnapped and sexually assaulted a six-year-old girl from the same apartment complex last week, police said
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    If they catch the guy, I hope they do feed him to the bears.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    i thought this was gonna be about mama grizzly sarah palin.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."