edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
baggypantsordinance.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=710&filename=dzfw.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

It's all Marky Marks Fault!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It does not speak or bode well for your community when such measures need to be put in place. I'm guessing the graduation rates are rather low from wherever this is.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Jason P wrote:
    It does not speak or bode well for your community when such measures need to be put in place. I'm guessing the graduation rates are rather low from wherever this is.

Michigan
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Lookin' like a fool with yer pants on the ground!

This might be one of the most ridiculous versions I've seen. Do these guys not realize how completely unmasculine and douchelike they appear?
    justin-bieber-looks-like-he-shit-his-pants-240x180.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I used to be abe to do this

Then I got fat
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    edited May 2013
    I used to be abe to do this

Then I got fat

I hear ya pfp....an observation I've noticed when I dropped off my teenage children at their high school. The boys wear their pants baggy and off their buttocks which is held up around the legs with a belt.

Then the girls wear their jeans as skin tight as you can get it. Its as if they want to make the jeans their skin. I should ask my daughter if the girls actually like this baggy pant look the boys wear and they like seeing their underwear.

Oh and the boys I gather while in school use their shirt to cover over the underwear then while not in school the underwear magically appear again. :shock:

I'll just say "pull your damn pants up" I don't get it or like it. The worse those is seeing grown men with this style of dress wear.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    my favorite is when they use a belt to secure the pants just above the knees and then walk like a penguin.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    duska3419 wrote:
    my favorite is when they use a belt to secure the pants just above the knees and then walk like a penguin.

I know just walk like a duck. Cops must love this style of dress wear in that its impossible to run from them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,867
    They don't make for a clean get-away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTs4npMw9VQ
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    My daily battle :fp:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    MC+hammer+pants.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I can't understand why someone would want to make their legs look shorter :think: :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Saw this guy sagging one time. He was crossing a parking lot with two bags of groceries in his arms. Then his belt started to slip. Hilarious watching him try to carry the bags and pull up his pants. :lol:
    #FHP
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    hedonist wrote:

that's the first thing i thought of
    :lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

mookey that is hilarious
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I'm sorry, I don't keep current with my Florida Law. A Judge declared it unconstitutional.

Going to prison because you didn't have a belt? Is still happening, in other states.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ts/272517/

If I was sent to prison for that reason, I would never tell any one. :oops:
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    hedonist wrote:

This might be one of the most ridiculous versions I've seen. Do these guys not realize how completely unmasculine and douchelike they appear?

This guy looks like he is sporting a loaded diaper. Gotta be good for picking up chicks. :fp: :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Its annoying, but if its how someone wants to express themselves in that way, then go ahead show your panties.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • riotgrlriotgrl Posts: 1,895
    Its annoying, but if its how someone wants to express themselves in that way, then go ahead show your panties.

Or your skid marks :lol:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    riotgrl wrote:

Or your skid marks :lol:

:lol::lol: That too.

On a positive note.. in my old neighborhood, there was a lot of violence and gangs. I preferred the baggy pants look of my neighbors because at least I can see if there is not a gun in their waste-band. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354

:lol:
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    hedonist wrote:

This guy looks like he is sporting a loaded diaper. Gotta be good for picking up chicks. :fp: :lol:
    That is Justin Bieber.

:fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

That is Justin Bieber.

:fp:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG! Girls these days. . . . :fp:
    I mean seriously. In that second pic, he looks like he just shipped his pants. smh :roll:
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    edited April 2014
    generation Y
    Post edited by PJ_ROCKS on

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows