Options

Looking for 1 for Soundgarden Dallas *Found*

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have a friend that's still looking for 1 ticket for the Dallas show if anyone has an extra. got 1 from the messenger but need 1 more 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Have you considered Stub Hub? I am going to see them Friday in CT and my buddies just got tickets last night off Stubhub. They were GA tickets and they paid like 8.50$ plus fees for them. I have no idea why they were that cheap, but shit, you can not beat that price especially for GA (when there is seating behind the GA as well)
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Stubhub dallas has them listed for around $170 which is dumb
    Have you considered Stub Hub? I am going to see them Friday in CT and my buddies just got tickets last night off Stubhub. They were GA tickets and they paid like 8.50$ plus fees for them. I have no idea why they were that cheap, but shit, you can not beat that price especially for GA (when there is seating behind the GA as well)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Thats nuts? How is it that up here its less then 10$ for a GA ticket, and almost 200$ down there? My buddy and I were trying to figure out what happened to the prices. The only thing I can think of is the fact that they have been touring non stop for two years basically and they having been playing small clubs. thats all i can think up
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Yes you may be right. face value was $75 so my buddy wants to pay around $125 if he has too
    Thats nuts? How is it that up here its less then 10$ for a GA ticket, and almost 200$ down there? My buddy and I were trying to figure out what happened to the prices. The only thing I can think of is the fact that they have been touring non stop for two years basically and they having been playing small clubs. thats all i can think up
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    When's the show? The value will come down. The scalpers over estimate the demand for Soundgarden tickets.

Also, keep checking the ticket site. All the SG shows in NYC had tickets drop closer to the day of the show! Good luck, Robley. Jealous, I want to see them again!
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Cheapest on Craigslist is $150 each for a pair. I agree the box office will open up a few here and there before it happens if your buddy has patience. For a show that didn't sell out for a little while, these tickets sure are hard to come by now.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up SuMay