Anyone Seen Alice in Chains on Tour Yet?

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I used the search function couldn't find anything? Totally creeped up on me and forgot all about tonight's show till now. Haven't heard anything from anyone about this. Should I try to remain somewhat sober?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Should I try to remain somewhat sober?

you can try, but i suspect you will fail
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,670
    I saw them a few years ago.

Very good show. I was pleasantly surprised. I have tickets for this Summer to see them and Jane's Addiction
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Wait that thread was useless. Except the opener sucks so I don't have to be on time. Which means more time at the bar before.
    MayDay10 wrote:

Very good show. I was pleasantly surprised. I have tickets for this Summer to see them and Jane's Addiction
    James addiction was one of the strangest shows I've EVER seen! Saw them last year and left early.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Shouldn't this be in other music?

Rookie
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    MayDay10 wrote:

James addiction was one of the strangest shows I've EVER seen! Saw them last year and left early.
    I saw Janes last year in a small theater. Had back stage passes and stood next to Rob Zombie and his wife. I think she was irritated that I was there. She's hot
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Shouldn't this be in other music?

Rookie

I actually looked there first. But seeming as this is the only place people can kinda stand me.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

I saw Janes last year in a small theater. Had back stage passes and stood next to Rob Zombie and his wife. I think she was irritated that I was there. She's hot
    Was the baby beating clown there?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    LloydXmas wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

His wife is annoying as hell and it pisses me off that he puts her in all of his movies...she is such a shitty actress.

okay, back on topic, no I have not seen Alice in Chains on this tour...thanks for the invite, Truck. :|
    I lost a bet...
    I think there are still tickets?