Options

Prints & Vinyl For Sale and Trade

2»

Comments

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    STAYSEA wrote:
    nice collection!

- Led Zeppelin "The Song Remains The Same" OST 4lp Boxset opened & maybe played once.
    - Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream 1st press 2lp opened VG+++
    - Silversun Pickups Carnavas Limited Edition Lp Sealed
    - Silversun Pickups Swoon opened played once

I have a mint Nirvana Unplugged if you want to trade/ or a Robert Plant Band of Joy. I could part with a Sublime Lp... maybe. ;)

Why thank you STAYSEA.. I have that Nirvana & Sublime so I'm good on that.. Feel free to make another offer for trades if you like, but as far as vinyl trading goes I'm pretty much only looking to get PJ Vinyl restocked in my catalog ;)

I'm open to trading on ALL posters not marked cash only in the ebeans poster trades, not so much looking for more posters unless they are in my "wanted" list though.. Like I said, PJ vinyl and merch is what I'm looking for.. Oh, and money.. Which I happen to be quite negotiable for my friends ;);)

Gotta update the OP and I have some more stuff to be listed for sale. Gonna get on that tomorrow morning. Wrigley fund needs to be infused peeps ;)

Good luck homeslice...I keep telling myself I need to reload for the Wrigley trip but then new prints drop, vinyl comes along, typical shit I don't really need but must have, ha.

Somebody buy this shit and shut this guy up...I'm getting sick of seeing him pop up :lol:

I'm very sorry. :?

I just don't give away, trade, or sell Pearl Jam Vinyl. I'm pretty certain I have NEVER been able to let one go.

Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken. I have too many posters, and I don't even know which ones I have. I never have been able to look at them for more than a minute. I know a place I can take them to, and they can be straightened and sorted. That will take months. Cash is a funny thing. I'm not much of a buyer, more of a trader. (in Lost Dogs)

There is not a single Pearl Jam vinyl I would be willing to trade for that smashing pumpkins... unless you want a vitalogy in the same condition.

Good Luck to you!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,423
    "The Pipe Cleaner" by Russ Moore

Super Fkn Mario Brothers!! :ugeek:

31003:212334.jpg

$95 Shipped.

Oh man I LOVE this! Sadly, the last thing I need is something else to frame. I gotta get this dining room and office done. Bump tho!
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581

$95 Shipped.

Oh man I LOVE this! Sadly, the last thing I need is something else to frame. I gotta get this dining room and office done. Bump tho!

This print is awesome in person. My friend has one and after seeing it I almost went out and snagged one but I have way way too many posters right now.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Fund the Wrigley fund bump :mrgreen:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options

$95 Shipped.

You know you want it Dyer... Do it, Do it. :lol:
    Buy it in the next 24 hours for $80 Shipped!
    (Offer applies to Dyer's office wall only) ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    31003:189413.jpg

Price adjust! Just realized I have the Gold SHOW Variant edition. Signed only, not numbered. Unknown amount randomly inserted to show stacks. Assumed to be very low amount of these.

$350 Shipped in the US.
    Post edited by Released1980 on

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    31003:221773.jpg

$115 Shipped US

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    31003:202616.jpg

$90 Shipped US

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    31003:189265.jpg

$110 Shipped US

MLMF NYC