brought to you by the random topic genator

i prefer the bounce shot

300px-Beerpong_shots.png
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I always try and play with a shot of vodka in the middle cup. A lot of people don't like that

#pussies
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    there are more productive uses for the flip-cups
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You prefer the bounce shot?

Do you prefer having your pong balls swiped away?

Dangerous and dumb
    please confirm rule.

Two balls in one cup at the same time. Game over right?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    please confirm rule.

no... I'm trying to remember what you do though.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    You prefer the bounce shot?

Do you prefer having your pong balls swiped away?

Dangerous and dumb

i like to live on the edge
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Chugging wine every time Aaron Rodgers moustache appeared on the television screen ruined drinking games for me.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    3800565_std.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Bounce shot = dumb idea if you play with my buddies. As soon as the ball hits the table, you are free to swipe it out of the air.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    guess i need to bone up on the rules
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    BinFrog wrote:
    Bounce shot = dumb idea if you play with my buddies. As soon as the ball hits the table, you are free to swipe it out of the air.

That's the way I play it
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I was always a fastball kind of guy. More like a sniper! :lol::lol:
    It's funny, in college, people would take beer pong soooooo damn seriously! I saw a couple fights break out over it! :shock:
    It's also interesting to see how many people play with so many different rules....probably what leads to the fights! :lol:

If I remember right, the way we played was if you landed a bounce shot in a cup without it being swatted, I think that eliminated 3 cups. :? Something like that? I don't remember exactly, but I liked the rule...kept people focused on the game.

It actually is a pretty disgusting game. The ball hitting the floor and rolling all over the place. "Oh, that's ok, I'll just dunk it in this super clean water that's been sitting here for the last 20 games...it's all good!" :fp:

There is a bar ( can't remember which) in Vegas that has beer pong. Talk about NASTY!!! :shock:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    BinFrog wrote:

That's the way I play it

That's the way everyone plays it! I dont know what the hell 81 is doing with the bounce shot.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    81 wrote:
    brought to you by the random topic genator

:lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

mca47 wrote:
    It's funny, in college, people would take beer pong soooooo damn seriously! I saw a couple fights break out over it! :shock:
    It's also interesting to see how many people play with so many different rules....probably what leads to the fights! :lol:

If I remember right, the way we played was if you landed a bounce shot in a cup without it being swatted, I think that eliminated 3 cups. :? Something like that? I don't remember exactly, but I liked the rule...kept people focused on the game.

It actually is a pretty disgusting game. The ball hitting the floor and rolling all over the place. "Oh, that's ok, I'll just dunk it in this super clean water that's been sitting here for the last 20 games...it's all good!" :fp:

There is a bar ( can't remember which) in Vegas that has beer pong. Talk about NASTY!!! :shock:

I came up with a great idea years ago: fill the cups with water, and use your own cups to chug from when someone sinks a shot. That way no dirt/etc issues.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    LloydXmas wrote:
    please confirm rule.

I play 2 balls same cup each opposite team member has to drink one of the cups plus you get you balls back and get to go again. I travel with solo cups and ping pong balls in the car. Ask 81.

I remember a few years ago before the kiddies I went like 6 months straight without losing a game. I was once a beer pong master. There will be a game going at my house during the Memorial Day 1100.
    BinFrog wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I came up with a great idea years ago: fill the cups with water, and use your own cups to chug from when someone sinks a shot. That way no dirt/etc issues.

That's what the rinse cup is for. Each team has a cup of water to rinse their balls.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:

That was O'Sheas....not there anymore. Yes it is gross game. I prefer flip cup. (The real one that includes beer)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    That's what the rinse cup is for. Each team has a cup of water to rinse their balls.

You're missing the point. I know exactly what a rinse cup is. Avoiding the issue entirely is the way to go. You drink just as much, with way less hassle and possible crud in your drink.
    BinFrog wrote:

You're missing the point. I know exactly what a rinse cup is. Avoiding the issue entirely is the way to go. You drink just as much, with way less hassle and possible crud in your drink.

I apologize.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736

knowing where we all put our hands, a rinse cup will not help...

now after you thought about that, you might just stick with your own cup, that has not had balls in it...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Mamasan23 wrote:
    I prefer flip cup. (The real one that includes beer)

pretty sure beer is a pre requisite to cup flipping.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I always thought the waterfall game was pretty awesome.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I always thought the waterfall game was pretty awesome.

:corn:

I like the middle cup shot of whiskey idea!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mca47 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuiocaov-c

I DO NOT promote, condone, or encourage ANYBODY to watch the OKC Thunder...I just think some kids have a lot of time on their hands.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    I SAW PEARL JAM