Options

Mitt Romney's Advice for Recent Female Grads:

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    chadwick wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Yes actually he said if they wait til their 30s they're going to miss so much living. Which leads to if I never have kids I'm going to miss all living. Not everyone is meant to be a parent.
    mamasan, you're a good person, don't sweat it. in all realms of reality I trust you 400 billion times more than mitt romney & so does many millions of other people who don't even know the name, mamasan23
    Chadwick you're alright in my book :) For real thanks.... it just drives me nuts when people push their ideas of what life should be on you. And I also find it appalling that there are still people that believe women are only food for childbearing
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    aerial wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Wait. So since I'm never having kids I'm not going to be actually living? Someone please explain this to me.

If you read the speech you will see that was never said.
    Yes actually he said if they wait til their 30s they're going to miss so much living. Which leads to if I never have kids I'm going to miss all living. Not everyone is meant to be a parent.

Yes he said that but that was just one sentence.. I guess it just depends on who is talking. What they say means nothing. Got it.
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Chadwick you're alright in my book :) For real thanks.... it just drives me nuts when people push their ideas of what life should be on you. And I also find it appalling that there are still people that believe women are only food for childbearing
    thank you, mamasan

men are only good for their sperm, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce