Important decisions and the Magic 8 ball

Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Have you ever relied on what a Magic 8 ball said when it comes to important decisions?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    all signs point to yes..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Concentrate and ask again ... :think:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    It is certain
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Ask again later
    I love these things, they have such a nice oldschool touch to them :) And I have asked mine several questions. I loved when I found one here just in the toy department of the supermarket. Back in Germany, you had to order them from over here and pay shitloads to get them over there.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    They are fun that and the Ouija Board ... those were the days 8-)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Last time I asked the Magic 8 Ball, 'Should I go to Alpine" it said, "Reply Hazy"

:|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Last time I asked the Magic 8 Ball, 'Should I go to Alpine" it said, "Reply Hazy"

:lol:

parts of that trip were a bit hazy
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:

parts of that trip were a bit hazy

I bet. I've seen the pictures.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I have a Magic 8 Ball on my desk for such decision making.

My decisions at work determine how millions of dollars are distributed and resourced.

:angel:
    Jason P wrote:
    I have a Magic 8 Ball on my desk for such decision making.

My decisions at work determine how millions of dollars are distributed and resourced.

:angel:
    :lol: :thumbup:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    No no no... I had a bad experience with magic 8 ball. real bad. bottled souls in black water...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    It's the Devil! 337030.jpg
    I have one at work and apparently the water level must have gone down as the little thing won't rise up enough for me to read it. Who knew what a precise intsrument it actually is.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I just submitted a funds request for $2.4M to build me some rail road. I wonder if it will get approved?

Magic 8 Ball says .... can't predict now.

:fp:
  • supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619
    When I was a little kid I heard the "grownups" talking about this thing you can do with a needle attached to some thread to predict whether you would have boys or girls. I decided to try it. You had to hold out your wrist and dangle the needle above. If it went back and forth you were going to have a boy. If it went circular, you would have a girl. I did it. First time I did it it went in a circular motion, second time it went in a back and forth motion. Third time I did it, it didn't move. I have two children first a girl then a boy. :shock: :lol:
    God sends his angels down to swing the needles.

I don't like ouija boards.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    When I was a little kid I heard the "grownups" talking about this thing you can do with a needle attached to some thread to predict whether you would have boys or girls. I decided to try it. You had to hold out your wrist and dangle the needle above. If it went back and forth you were going to have a boy. If it went circular, you would have a girl. I did it. First time I did it it went in a circular motion, second time it went in a back and forth motion. Third time I did it, it didn't move. I have two children first a girl then a boy. :shock: :lol:

Crazy.
    I like how ouija is spelled. Like Mike krzyzewski.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Crazy.

Thats Weird, when ever i used a ouija board it always spelled out P I Z Z A
  • supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619

Crazy.
    If you like that you should go to Wales. Highway signs with 23 consonants and one vowel. :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    No :lol: