LinkedIn.

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
whats that?
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Facebook for people in professional occupations
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Facebook for people in professional occupations
    thanks,got a request,and didnt know what is it..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It's not exactly the same, but it's the same idea... networking
    oh.,.and do business and communicate via it?
    oh.,.and do business and communicate via it?
    Communicate yes

Not sure about doing business on it... Someone on here should know. A few folks on here use it that I know of

I have one, but I think i've been on it maybe... 3 or 4 times... not really necessary for me yet :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    You can use it to expand your professional network, find jobs. You can fill in your profile with your professional abilities and people who have worked with you can endorse them. I'm on it to, but rather new there. My network is small :shifty: I think it's good for self employed people.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Its like an online resume or CV. You can constantly update and everyone can search for you and find you. If someone is looking to hire, they can search on there for candidates. If someone is looking to be hired they can search for companies/positions, etc.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    Its like an online resume or CV. You can constantly update and everyone can search for you and find you. If someone is looking to hire, they can search on there for candidates. If someone is looking to be hired they can search for companies/positions, etc.
    oh..ok..it make sense to have an acount then,depence the job ofcourse..thanks
    You can use it to expand your professional network, find jobs. You can fill in your profile with your professional abilities and people who have worked with you can endorse them. I'm on it to, but rather new there. My network is small :shifty: I think it's good for self employed people.
    cool,,got it..thanks!