Evidence of Cannibalism Found at Jamestown Site

peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    If I was hungry... there's nothing a little bbq sauce cant fix.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    If I was hungry... there's nothing a little catsup cant fix.

fixed

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    If I was hungry... there's nothing a little catsup cant fix.

fixed

:mrgreen:

:D whatever tickles your fancy right? Someone puts Honey mustard next and i'm out.

They did say the victim was 14. Young and tender. Medium please.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Well when you choose to set up your colony on a swamp that can't grow shit, and instigate hostilities against the only people willing to help you out, somebody is going to have to be dinner.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I never knew why these kinds of stories shock people. It seems like a pretty obvious and reasonable thing to do if it was the only option to live.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I never knew why these kinds of stories shock people. It seems like a pretty obvious and reasonable thing to do if it was the only option to live.

remind me to not travel with you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    maybe she lost the flip-cup tournament...
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

remind me to not travel with you
    But I've already written up recipes! Dammit! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:

So, say we were really fucking high.....
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, I'm not eating any fucking Lloyd's, so you figure it out! :lol::lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, I'm not eating any fucking Lloyd's, so you figure it out! :lol::lol:

hank+hill+bwah.jpg